Thursday, April 18, 2013

Choosing the next group of Students for Design Your Own Universe

 Due to technical difficulties with my computer this week, I have been very slow in figuring out students for the last four challenge centre programs this year.  I am behind...notoriously behind this year.   I am learning that this is a part of life that I will have to accept this state of affairs for now.
 However, teachers and parents want to know if their child has been accepted.  So, if you have heard by today, then the student has a spot in Design Your Universe.  If you haven't heard.....then I didn't have room for your student/child!!! (I wish I did...)

Here I am finally sending the emails.

Boris is keeping me company, though.  Thank you Boris my dear doggy.
Thank you teachers and parents for waiting so patiently.  

No comments: