Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Finally linked to the VSB

I have had this blog for a few years now, my intent being:

1.  To showcase the type of work and projects we do in the Challenge Centre
2.  To provide a  resource for parents and teachers to see what occurs in the Challenge Centre, and for them to learn more about gifted education; initially I wanted to have units and resources and links on line.
3.  To promote the work we do in a time when there are many cutbacks in education

I began this endeavour in a blog format, wanting to create a website within the Vancouver School Board for gifted education.  However, working only 3 days per week, I have found it difficult to develop a web site, and to get it approved by the Vancouver School Board.  So, for the meantime, I have linked this blog to the Vancouver School Board website.  However, I am not linked to the gifted page on the website, and this is something I am working towards.  Keep posted over the course of this year, as I will move forward with this blog.

No comments: