Monday, July 25, 2011

Programs for the 2011-12 School Year

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!  I am having a great time:  I just purchased a Kindle and I am reading lots for my own enjoyment.  
I would love to know how people feel about ereaders.  I just do not have room in my home for another book!  That said, I really feel passionate about students having real paper books to read, and most of the books my kids finish end up in the classroom. 

As well, I have been figuring out programs for next year and  I have just listed the 2011-12 Challenge Centre Programs on this blog.  I am going to give more information about each program and what I am looking for in the students so that there can be a match between the needs of the student and the program.  This will be forthcoming over the next month!

Have a wonderful August and I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

No comments: