Monday, December 12, 2011

Getting Ready for Winter Break

Winter vacation is almost here...the Christmas tree is up and I am ready for a relaxing break.  Maybe I will find time to read and organize my life a bit...but before that, I am figuring out the next group of students coming to the Challenge Centre in January:  Astronomy Adventures!

Astronomy Adventures is a science based program for students who are interested in learning more about space, and the universe.  Students will work on a project about space and will create a learning centre about their research. 

So, if you haven't sent in your referrals, teachers, please do so as I need to make decisions before the end of the week; I will be emailing contacts to let them know if a student has been accepted.

And, a little about traditions, for those of you into the Christmas Tradition Theme (I'm a bit obsessed about this!)... Above is my fake Christmas tree that looks like a real tree, with bark and pine cones!  I love this crazy tree that we bought about 14 years ago....it has held up over time!

So, have a great holiday, filled with lot of rest, fun, and family, and make some new traditions!
 

No comments: