Monday, May 14, 2012

The Last Three

I've never had a spring fly by so quickly....but here we are in May, and I am working with grade two and three students in our program called "Gizmos and Gadgets".  Schools, thank you for sending such curious and interesting learners.

Next up, I will be teaching Poetic Picassos, and finally, I will working with Grade ones in Science Adventures.  This will wrap up the year in the Challenge Centre.

In June, I will plan and organize the programs for next year.  There are a few program offerings that I would like to introduce next year:  a math program, a debating program, a thematic unit on Shakespeare, and a bridge building or engineering unit.  

As well, for teachers, I would like to make it easier to access our programs without the endless paperwork that is required.  Yes, we are working on a way to make the paperwork less.  Finally, I am working with the gifted team in order to track students over the year so that we can help better service our gifted and talented students in our district.

No comments: