Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Best Website for Teachers and Parents of Gifted Children EVER!!!






I must tell you about the best resource I have just discovered: 

Please visit Byrdseed which is fantastic "place dedicated to differentiating instruction for high-level learners." As the creator Ian states, "This is a place to learn new ideas, share what you know, and grow as an educator. " 

Wow! Ian has not only created a wonderful website, but he has developed fantastic videos for professional development. Some of his titles include: Conflict in Writing, Math Games, Morality, Ethics in the Young Elementary Classroom, and A Framework to Create. Please visit Byrdseedtv for more information. There are some free videos, but to get full access there is a fee of about $50-70 dollars a year. I think this is a great deal. What I love so much about his site is that he is a truly gifted and talented teacher who can put it all together in a visually appealing and meaningful way...Ian takes it to the next level! I now have my summer professional development plan underway!

No comments: