Sunday, June 19, 2011

Grade One Fairytale Adventures

 Last week I spent two days with wonderful grade ones.
 They created their own fairytales and designed backdrops....
 I love the way this group painted their backdrop....
 And this one....
 And this one......
 Other students created original stories



 Other students made puppets and acted out their stories...


 Here are a few puppet designs....


Fantastic examples of creativity, originality, and teamwork!  I really challenged the students by leaving this program really opened ended...I wanted to see how they would create their own fairytale and how they would put it together.  And, they all rose to the challenge, working together and creating exciting fairytales.  Thank you Grade Ones and I am looking forward to working with you next year!

No comments: