Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Nights are Tough

As we head back to school and begin Term Three, I am anxious and nervous.  After 20 years of teaching, one would think it would get easier, but there is always a little stress the evening before the week begins..is it the same for other teachers, parents, and students?

On Sunday evening, I make the mental lists in my head for the week, ticking off what needs to be done, and getting my brain into gear for where I will need to be at certain times during the week, who needs to be picked up when, how I am going to certain things done in time, and finally, what are we eating this week... amongst other things.  It is a mad rush...and it makes me wonder about this mad rush we put ourselves through. 


So, I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday and a great start to the week, and Term Three!

No comments: